About this Recipe
Recipe by: Yolie Rios
Photos by: Ksenia Robson
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño chiles or serrano chiles, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or sea salt (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Splash of favorite oil (olive oil, etc.)
Combine the lime juice and onions in a medium mixing bowl and allow to marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour or more.
Combine the onion and lime juice mixture, tomatoes, chilies, salt, pepper, cilantro and oil in the medium mixing bowl and mix well.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour and serve cold.